Getting Started on OTA Education
- Log into the site with your user OTA username and password. If you are brand new to OTA and need to create an account, click the log in button to go to our OTA login page and follow the instructions to create an OTA Online account.
- Update your "Interest Categories" in your Profile. Doing so will ensure that your "Recommended for You" page will populate content that interests you.
- Browse the "Education Catalog" to see OTA's online content and register for online education that interests you.
- Register for as many online courses and sessions as you'd like. All of the items you have registered for will be found in your "Dashboard" page.
- Find the Credits you've earned on your My Certificates page which can be accessed through your My Learning.
- Can I take courses if I'm not an OTA member?
Yes, OTA Education courses are open to everyone. You will only need to sign-in with a free OTA profile. Some courses may have member and non-member pricing.
- How do I update the information in my profile? How do I change my password?
Your profile information is all stored in our OTA.org database. To change your account information or password, go to www.ota.org and click on My Account at the top right of the screen to adjust your settings.
- Do I need any special software to take courses?
No, you only need to be connected to the Internet on your computer or mobile device. The courses will launch in any browser except Internet Explorer, although we recommend you use the most up-to-date version of that browser.
- Do I have to complete a course in one sitting?
No, the system will track your progress in a course and you can pick up where you left off.
- Can I download a course and watch it later offline?
No, you need to have an Internet connection to take a course. However all courses are mobile-friendly to work on any device.
- How do I take advantage of special member pricing for courses?
If you are an OTA member, the member pricing will be applied automatically once you log in, and you will only see the member price(s) per course as you browse and check out.
- How long will I have access to my course(s)?
All courses have expiration dates listed on the Overview tab of each course. You will receive reminders when you are within 15 days from course expiration.
- Can more than one person take the course?
No, the courses are intended for individual use. Completed courses can only be reported for one user’s Continuing Education requirements. Do not use another individual’s login information to register for a course. You must log in as yourself to receive a certificate of completion and credit for completing a course.
- How do I claim credit for OTA CME Podcasts?
To claim credit for CME Podcasts, please follow these step-by-step instructions. Please be aware that not every podcast is available for CME. To view Podcasts for CME, you need to download the ConveyMED app.
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|